[AccessD] How do you change the priority permanently forMsAccess

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 07:21:26 CDT 2013

Yep, probably better to set the path to the data folder, and use path on the
.exe

and - as you indicate you can specify the database to be opened, maybe even
pass on a script name to run the appropriate application - might need  to
bound that in double ""qoutations""

Re the EXE - I add MSWORD, NOTEPAD and WORDPAD to the SEND-TO folder for
users which is where I came across the problem with a  .EXE that isn't
really the application.

As I like the ability to specifically name the started window - I never
missed out the title, so wouldn't have found out it is a required option!

Still being learned!

JimB