[AccessD] DoCmd.OpenFrom acHidden is not hidden

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Mar 15 06:18:25 CDT 2013

It looks as though the problem is trying to do too many things in the On_Open or On_Load
and a wm_paint is being generated too soon.

Instead of doing it this way, how about calling a  Sub  which does the calculations, opens the
form hidden, populates it's controls and then shows it.   i.e. do nothing in the the
on_open/on_load.

--
Stuart