[AccessD] Path name/length

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Mar 20 22:01:01 CDT 2013

Now that is downright weird!

I changed the folder name to Kathryn instead of !Kathryn, and made a new
shortcut on my desktop to start the mdb. Now it's saying "MS Access can't
change the working directory to
c:\Users\Kathryn2012\Documents\Access\!Kathryn"

Note that it changed the case of users and documents but not the !
Was saying:
c:\users\Kathryn2012\documents\Access\!Kathryn
now saying: