[AccessD] OT: C#/ASP.NET - Was - Re[2]: Math equations

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 21 22:58:11 CDT 2013

Hi Hans:

Of course ASP.Net and related C# is going to fade away unless Microsoft gets
their act together and makes it a product that can run on all platforms.
Simply ignoring the rest of the world is not going to do their company any
good.

"XNA for instance" and least we forget about their lukewarm support for MS
Access.

Jim