[AccessD] How To Make All Controls on a Form Invisible

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:27:34 CDT 2013

Brad,
I wrote some code on a forum recently to identify all controls on all forms.
I'm not sure what you are looking for exactly, but the code is in post #4
at this link

http://www.accessforums.net/access/list-all-control-names-all-forms-access-31409.html

There is a loop within the code to iterate all the controls on a form, you
could use that (in my view)  to set the controls Visible property to False.

Recently  I sent some vba code/sub to this list and responder didn't know
vba, so the post was meaningless. If you need something else, just "holler".

Good luck.
jack