[AccessD] Click Sound

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue May 7 16:01:26 CDT 2013

Hmmm!   A simple programming "how do I" question.

One answer of  "here's the code".

Lots of answers of "why", "don't do it" and "use a different development environment".

Whatever happened to this as a support forum for Access development problems?

Rocky, I presume you did see my solution using an API call?

--
Stuart