[AccessD] Click Sound

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 7 20:27:32 CDT 2013

Hi Stuart:

As I remarked before, I was understanding that the program that Rocky was
discussing was his manufacturing application.

" Whatever happened to this as a support forum for Access development
problems? "

That is the same type of question, that one day, was probably argued, when
some farmer's son was discussing with his father, the advantages of buying a
tractor for farm, for use, over horse drawing farm machinery. This is the
still the farm and the old farmer's, son's son's son may be still working
that family farm because of a right decision made so many years before.

Jim