[AccessD] [dba-OT] Office Won't Print Color

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri May 10 08:42:13 CDT 2013

Here's a WAG that worked for someone on an HP printer.....

Open the "Devices and Printers" window.

Right-click the printer and select "Printer Properties."

Select the "Device Settings" tab.

Scroll to the bottom and set "Device Type" to "Color" (instead of the
default, "Auto Detect").

Failing that, maybe an uninstall/reinstall of the printer drivers are in order.