[AccessD] Error Traps - Question for Colby

William Benson (VBACreations.Com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Sun May 12 13:36:36 CDT 2013

If you go to the app where they used to work, before and highlight one of
them and choose definition from the meny, you should see nothing if they are
in a library and not functions ... and thereafter, I would type F2 and see
if I can find them in any object models. My last check would be make a copy
of the application that worked, export and remove most of its modules, keep
that function, then begin turning off references to see at what point you
start getting asked by the compiler what they are, during debug operation.

I hate mysteries like this too, they can so easily ruin your day.