[AccessD] (no subject)

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun May 26 00:08:05 CDT 2013

Dear List:

Is there a way to set the Windows theme through VBA.  I'm using 2003.

I can set the app to inherit the theme using Application.SetOption "Themed
Form Controls",True  but need a way to set the theme so that the appearance
of the controls on an app that is to be distributed will always appear the
same.

And the theme can be returned to it's original state when the app closes (if
I can SET it I assume I can GET it).

Of course this does present a problem of the user's theme being changed by
the program, even if temporarily, but, one problem at a time.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334