[AccessD] set the DefaultPicture of an unbound image control to an attachment in a recordset field?

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri May 31 12:13:07 CDT 2013

I'm a little confused as to why you would have to "look up" an image if
you're going to use it on every form.  Why not just build a subform with
that image embedded and put it on every form?  Sometimes using code is the
hard way.  I could see using the code to change the text perhaps, but not
the image.  Way too much effort.

Charlotte