[AccessD] Windows 8.1

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:51:24 CDT 2013

Hi Charlotte.

I guess that I am a reluctant convert. When I first tried Windows 8 I hated
it. But after two days, I grew familiar with what to do. The single biggest
thing was comprehending what the Windows key could do, and then suddenly I
grew comfortable in this new environment. And then along came 8.1 and it
fixed some rather egregious errors in 8,0

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Charlotte Foust
<charlotte.foust at gmail.com>wrote:

> Anybody have good or bad experience to report on this? I put it on my
> tablet pc and don't see much difference overall.   The so-called start
> button just brings up the same screen as the windows button.  I like the
> new small button size and the fact that new apps aren't automatically added
> to the start screen.  I haven't seen any performance differences.
>
> Charlotte

Arthur