[AccessD] A2003:BAT/CMD file not outputting to log file if run from VBA

Darren darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Nov 5 10:07:54 CST 2013

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the prompt response.
I'm having no issues with timing. I create the batch file then run it all
via code.
The issue is: Running it via code (VBA) the bits in the batch file that
should output stuff to a log file via ">>" just don't work.
Yet if I double click that 'very same batch' file from its folder, it runs
and outputs to the log file.
Same batch or CMD file. Double clicking works - file runs does what it's
supposed to and outputs some stuff as required to a txt file..
Yet Calling it via code, allows the batch to run and do what it's supposed
to do, but no outputs to the log file.
Weird!
Darren