[AccessD] OT : Computer trouble Help!

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 06:43:41 CST 2013

It sounds entirely coincidental to me. If you are getting nothing then it is not even getting into
the bios.  Modern viruses no longer wipe bioses, though it is technically possible I guess.

It sounds to me like it just died.  The disk may very well be salvageable however, in fact probably is.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it