[AccessD] OT : Computer trouble Help!

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Nov 6 07:35:25 CST 2013

Do you have a bootable OS CD to put in the CD drive to see if it will boot
from that?

Rocky

On 11/6/2013 7:13 AM, Debbie wrote:
> Groan, I am trying not to dwell on that. She is not tech savvy and just
says yes when something official looking shows up.

> It is really acting as though the fan and the hard drive are kaput. I get
no movement at all. I have tried removing and reseating the battery hoping
power was the issue.

> I was hoping that someone had pulled this rabbit out if the hat before so
I would not be shopping for a new computer. If I must, I must though. Wish
it had happened when I was not paying off 2 major car breakdowns.