[AccessD] OT: Contract Work

jm.hwsn jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:15:25 CST 2013

Hi Ken,
I'm with Arthur on this one. The ribbons are time consuming.  Especially
since you have to start from scratch on each one.... that is if there are
any differences at all. Each form could require new coding for the ribbon.

I'm in San Antonio, a mere four hour jaunt from their corporate headquarters
in The Woodlands.  However, I think Arthur should have this work. It would
be after the new year before I could even think about another contract.

Jim