[AccessD] OT: Contract Work

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:47:21 CST 2013

JWC,

I hereby challenge you to a pig-rodeo in which the fewest seconds to the
ground of an unknown pig is the winner. But I want Gustav to enter also.
Maybe we could call it Coders versus Oinkers, and sell the concept to some
sports-tv network. Oh god, I can hardly to wait to see Anita in the ring,
and Tina, and Helen, and Susan,. doubtless wearing something scanty. This
could be a huge hit: Coders Versus Oinkers! Ya ya ya.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 12:33 PM, kismert . <kismert at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks gents, for your interest! Art, I will be getting with you off list.
>
> -Ken

Arthur