[AccessD] OT: Contract Work

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed Nov 13 22:13:42 CST 2013

Coders versus scantily clad Oinkers - eh!

Not sure I qualify for this challenge. My strength is not in coding and although we humans are related to pigs I think I look more like a giraffe.  I could of course be the ringmaster / town crier / water girl or maybe even the cheer leader - mind you I haven't got anything scantily enough in my wardrobe ;-)

Anita Smith