[AccessD] Problems with Refreshing Access Report on Intranet

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Thu Nov 14 08:11:18 CST 2013

I have an application that calls for many users to be able to access many different stored documents.

To keep them from stepping on each other's toes, when they call up a document the application places a copy of the document in a defined folder on their home drive and then when the database shuts down any docs in that folder are deleted.

So they never get to look at the originals.

Lambert