[AccessD] Problems with Refreshing Access Report on Intranet

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 14 10:26:02 CST 2013

Hi Brad:

It seems that Gustav has the best idea on how to solve it.

Here is one possible solution: As to copying one file over another, at the time of creation, you could just create a file name from the current date and time, put together as a string. It would be unlikely that a two identical named files would be created and if there was a name collision produced then the system would just pause and try again. It would be easy to find the newest file if needed as it would sort in order. And of course older copies could be just as easily identified and purged.

Just a thought.

Jim