[AccessD] OT: "D is for Databse" (?)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:51:30 CST 2013

Lately I'm working on an app that contains exactly 50 classes (and the same
number of "M" modules that instantiate the classes, and a large number of
"I" modules (e.g. Implements). In fact, hardly any part of this app uses
the traditional class-less approach to Access code.

A.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Charlotte Foust <charlotte.foust at gmail.com

Arthur