[AccessD] Need to Force Calendar Report to Four Pages

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Wed Nov 27 21:22:49 CST 2013

All,

I am in the process of setting up a “Four Week Work Schedule Calendar” with Access 2007.

This calendar has four work weeks with five work days for each week.  Therefore there are always 20 work days shown on the calendar.  Each of the 20 work days on the calendar is set up as a sub-report so there are 20 sub-reports on the calendar.  This work nicely.

The data for each of the work days is pulled from a SQL database.  This is “production schedule info” with different “job” information for each day on the calendar.

For initial testing, all 20 sub-reports were shown on one page.  Because of the large amount of data that needs to be displayed for some days, however, it will be necessary to only show one week (five days) on each of four pages.

Therefore I need to make the calendar report always print on 4 pages.

I thought that this would be easy but I ran into a snag when I tried to make the height of the page 44 inches and found out that the max that I can create is a height of only 22 inches.

I would guess that there is a way to accomplish this, but I just have not found it yet.

Is there a way to force a new page with a report like this?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad