[AccessD] Access Report - One field for one Customer is Missing

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Fri Oct 11 11:46:50 CDT 2013

Rocky,

Thanks for the help.

I found an earlier version from the first part of September.  I ran a
test with this version and the problem surfaced with this older version
also.

I think that either the problem has existed for a long time and it was
never pointed out, or there is something really strange about the data
for this one customer.

Brad