[AccessD] Modifying Replicated Database Using Access 2010

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 14 13:10:24 CDT 2013

Hi Jim:

I can find nothing in which to disagree with you. (A few months ago completed a replication application in another language for another DB...a nightmare and a bear to say the least...but it works.)

I would suppose someone could write a piece of code for Access that would produce similar results and just replace the old now unsupported system because there is still a need disconnected databases...

Jim