[AccessD] Interesting VBA problem

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 10:11:30 CDT 2013

Gustav,

But objects cannot be dimensioned withevents.

It seems that Mark wants late binding but withevents... Withevents requires early binding

I found this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12305736/late-binding-events

Which discusses simply referencing the oldest possible version of the object (outlook in this case)
that will ever be encountered. I have no idea whether this will actually work or not.

It also means that you have to have that oldest version installed and we all know that outlook in
particular wants to uninstall the older versions before installing later versions.  Issues like that.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it