[AccessD] RES: [Spam] Running Access Reports While Logged Off - Mapping Problems

Roberto Ford Long rford at terra.com.br
Tue Oct 22 11:06:37 CDT 2013

                Hi Brad.

                I have some old clients that I converted the Access Backend
to firebird and connected frontend to firebird with Firebird ODBC driver.

                Actually I develop my applications with Delphi and Firebird.

                It's not clear to me, how did you connect to firebird. Can
you detail more your ODBC conn. settings?

                Can you provide me the firebird version installed? And SO
version too.

                I'm asking that because I think that something is wrong with
your ODBC setting.

                Regards,

                Roberto.