[AccessD] The Future of Access

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:28:57 CDT 2013

I guess that this should be directed to Bryan, rather than the general
public, but anyway, here is my proposition:

a) Let us form a new sub-group dedicated to Alpha Anywhere.
b) Let us provide intial links to the free trial download of said software.

I am totally sold on this software, and also totally willing to provide
whatever help I can to make this transition work. This company and its
people ROCK. And I have bought into their vision of the future of software
development. And in case that any of you old farts remember a software
called VisiCalc, guess who is Alpha's new CTO. I'll give you a hint: his
surname is Bricklin, and he stands as one of my gods of software
development.

Ok, for you younger beasts in the wilderness, Dan wrote VisiCalc and
founded the (r)evolution of PC software into the  corporate world.

He has already made jillions of dollars, so he had no need to take this gig
as a JAG (jst another gig).

This hire proves to me that the Alpha company is prepared to play serious
poker. And frankly, I belive that they not only kick the ass off Access,
but also willing to step into the Visual Studio ring. My bet is on Alpha.

Arthur