[AccessD] Running Access Reports While Logged Off - Mapping Problems - Solution Found (I think)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Tue Oct 22 15:07:51 CDT 2013

All,

I believe that I have found a solution.

I wrote a small script that uses "Net Use" to establish a mapped drive
when the Report Job is being run in "logged off" mode.  This script is
automatically run before the generation of the Access reports.

This approach seems to work in my initial testing.  I have never used
the "Net Use" command before and I have a little concern that this might
not be the best approach, but it seems to work so far.

Brad