[AccessD] The Future of Access

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:28:23 CDT 2013

Gustav,

O well. To be sure, I have become a serious enthusiast. In the past few
days I built an app that runs on phone, tablet and traditional browser. It
consists of about 20 tables, most of which are lookups. It's customized in
all sorts of ways and I didn't write a single line of code. All I did was
fill in property sheets. Amazing product.

Arthur