[AccessD] Saved Export

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:54:09 CDT 2013

I haven't seen a reply yet.  There is a very clunky wizard for creating these things, and you use
the same wizard to get into it and edit it.  It is a pITA and it always takes me forever to figure
out how to get back in so I am not going to do that for you but there ya go.

The results are stored in MSys tables.

My suggestion would be creating a query which is exported.  That way you just edit that query to
make changes.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it