[AccessD] adp

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Thu Oct 31 06:21:58 CDT 2013

Stuart,

Really? - my first post since 2009. Wow that was back when I was still young and whatnot. Now I'm just whatnot!

Oh and - great link. It has exactly what I need. My blood pressure just fell into normal range and I should be able to sleep like a baby - PHEW!

Anita Smith

Hi Anita,

Wow, first post since 22 May 09 based on my AccessD archive :-)

Check out Passthrough Queries for pulling data from stored procedures.

Good article here by Juan Soto who is active on the LinkedIn PMADN forum.

http://accessexperts.com/blog/2011/07/29/sql-server-stored-procedure-guide-for-microsoft-a
ccess-part-1/

--
Stuart