[AccessD] adp

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Oct 31 07:12:57 CDT 2013

Nice to see you back...

Yes, ADP's are gone as are many other features in 2013:

Discontinued features and modified functionality in Access 2013
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access-help/discontinued-features-and-modi
fied-functionality-in-access-2013-HA102749226.aspx

And for me so much so that I'll be taking clients up to Access 2010 and no
further.  The killer for me was the Access 2003 toolbar and menus and to a
lesser extent, the removal of support for dbf files.

I've posted this a couple times in the past, but for working with Access and
SQL Server via ODBC, you want to read through some of the great tips in the
"Best of both Worlds" download, which you can find here:

http://www.jstreettech.com/cartgenie/pg_developerDownloads.asp

Jim.