[AccessD] Alpha Anywhere

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Sep 3 14:13:11 CDT 2013

Arthur,
Did they also make Alpha Five?
jb

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:49 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Alpha Anywhere

Full Disclure: I am in no way affiliated with the company behind this
software, other than I have found their principals and developers most
forthcoming with software, updates, friendship and technical support.

Acess developers are looking for a new parking spot. I strongly recommend
AlphaSoftware.com as the place to begin. Write once, deploy to anywhere.
e.g. smart phones, tablets and traditional web sites. No more need to code
for specific platforms: AA handles all this so gracefully that it makes
competitors vomit. No lie. Check it out, free trial downloads available.

And one more thing... Due to my previously established relationship with
said firm, I can garner a deal for us all. Regular price is ~1K, cheap at
the price, but assuming that I can gather ten or twenty buy-ins, then the
price might drop significantly.

Restating the aforementioned, I have zero fiscal interest in the Alpha
sfttware firm. I stand to gain absolutely nothing from my endorsement of
their software firm. I just call them as I see them, and in this case,
Idecale AA the leader of the Pack. Nothing else contends..

--
Arthur