[AccessD] Unbound numeric textbox reverts to scientific notation

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 11 13:02:15 CDT 2013

Hi Charlotte

No, if it is bound to a table with a field of data type Currency, it would work.

But this textbox is unbound.

/gustav

>>> charlotte.foust at gmail.com 11-09-13 19:53 >>>
Gustav,

I suspect it is a precision issue.  Have you tried changing the datatype to
a double and using the format property to set the currency look?

Charlotte