[AccessD] Access error - A problem occurred while Microsoft Access was communicating with the OLE server or Active X Control.

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Sep 20 16:18:01 CDT 2013

I wasn't clear in my original post. I actually am using a query. Just opened
the query and it runs fine. I can enter data in the form and move from
record to record with record. The error occurs when I try to close the form
using vba. VBA runs in the application as I have some other routines in a
code module. I exported the form to text and imported through code.

Good question.