[AccessD] Access Report Sub-Totals - Need to Display Differently

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 27 15:27:56 CDT 2013

Is there anyway to predefine the extend of the results?

IOW is there a fixed number of options or are the items variable. If there are a fixed number of specific items then the spreadsheet can be built beforehand with all the options and rows without data can be turned off after the crosstab process is completed?

Jim