[AccessD] Access Report Sub-Totals - Need to Display Differently

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 07:44:22 CDT 2013

I'm going to get hammered for this, but... it's what I do whenever something
just seems too difficult -- are you sure the people requesting this report
really need 256 derived columns? Sometimes what people ask for and what they
need aren't the same thing. I'm finding it hard to believe that anyone could
really make much use of a report with 256 columns. I'm not saying they don't
need and use all that data, I'm suggesting, they could do with a much
simpler report, if guided that way. :) Just a thought.

Susan H.