[AccessD] Write Conflict

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 10:18:30 CDT 2014

Hi Rocky,

Try something like this:

I'm going to guess that the tables themselves are linked with PK-FK same as
the forms?

1) On the subform after the quantity is updated add a line of code:
SubForm.Dirty = False.  This forces data from the subform down to the tables
immediately.
2) Main.Refresh on the main form to get data from the table immediately.
Recalculate the quantity in the main form if needed, and perform
MainForm.Dirty = False.

Using the Form.Dirty method will clear pending changes and might help with
the conflict.

Good Luck!
Dan