[AccessD] Access to Excel 65K row barrier

John Serrano john.k.serrano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:24:29 CDT 2014

Bob,

The newer version of Excel has double the row size however as time goes on
will this suffice?
I guess the real question is why are you taking data from a query into
excel? Do you need to perform additional analysis on the data or just
report it out?

Nevertheless, you could change your references in your library to Office
14.0 I beleive it is...

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Bob Heygood <accesspro at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello to the list,
>
> I have been using the Access 2003 to export the results of a query to
> Excel.
> All has been well until the query has grown to over 65K rows/records.
> My client has Off 2010.
>
> I just don't want to upgrade to a newer version of Office.
> I have Google docs and SkyDrive office.
>
> So, the question is how to get him an Excel file in Off 2007 or 2010 format
> ?
> I can't create too much work on his end. He so far is not able to splice
> two
> files together.
>

> TIA
>
> Bob Heygood