[AccessD] Access to Excel 65K row barrier

Access Pro accesspro at cox.net
Thu Apr 3 12:27:14 CDT 2014

Ok it's going to be a remote in to his Off 2007.

An aside:
I experimented with using .txt .cvs and other file formats when first
creating this project.
I got some wildly differing results for numbers and formatting when getting
into Excel.
I even noticed a difference in how Access outputs from the menu (Tools,
Office Links, Analyze it with Excel) and the TransferSpreadsheet function.

So thanks again.

Bob Heygood
Still not giving up on A2003