[AccessD] Fwd: MDAC and 64 bit os (win 8) and ACE

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 17:33:20 CDT 2014

I will try this again, I don't know if my way of asking these matters be
explained to me better is not coming across, or no one has looked deeply
into these concerns? I don't have windows 8 but didn't want to keep
investing time in ADO based solutions that will work only so long as (1)
Jet is part of the OS or (2) MS Access is installed on a user's machine.