[AccessD] Fwd: Report's Hide Duplicate property doesn't workwithall field types?

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:16:21 CDT 2014

Stuart ' s approach is just how I remember doing it back in the day - the
answer is always easy when someone else presents it.

Hehe.

I don't know if I will ever take the time to use Access as a reports
environment,  but I remember it was slow and painful to build good reports
in Ac 2000.

I did finally get "pretty good" after reading  Alison Balter's Mastering
Access 2xxx cover to cover.

I am looking for a similar guide to SQL Server Express and LocalDB combined
with Visual Studio. Just sooooo clueless how to get started. I don't want
to hijack this thread, after I have done some research I will probably ask
some questions.  I have a Bizspark membership now and I need to get busy
learning or they will yank it someday.