[AccessD] Access 2007 vs Access 2010 Speed Issues

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Sat Apr 12 09:37:45 CDT 2014

Thanks Jim:

The app is compiled (in Access 2007) ... could that have an effect on the
performance when opening in 2010?

I've thought that it is a network issue ... but the network folks are
insisting that is not (they've done network speed tests, etc).

Prior to the upgrade, the user in question was running WinXP + Access 2007
(32 bit) ... application ran fine. Now, running Win 7 + Access 2010.  DB is
in ACCDB format.

Just weird.

Thanks!

Larry