[AccessD] System Resources exceeded Ac-2010

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Apr 12 17:44:55 CDT 2014

Haven't come across that sort of problem for many years.but in a dim, cobweb covered
corner of my brain, something stirs and gently whispers: MaxLocksPerFile

A quick google tells me it can still be an issue in 2010.

Check the registry setting

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Access Connectivity
Engine\Engines\ACE\MaxLocksPerFile

It's probably 9500 - make it something like 100,000  :)

--
Stuart