[AccessD] Access 2007 vs Access 2010 Speed Issues

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 07:08:24 CDT 2014

Hi Larry,

  Windows 7 does communicate with servers differently then XP and it's not
un-heard of to have network performance issues in a mixed Windows 7/ XP
environment.

  As far as being compiled in 2007 and run in 2010, no issue there.  There
are/were issues if DB's were changed in 2010, then used in 2007.

  Is it slow in general? In other words is every operation slow when it's
being used?  Or is it specific ones?  And is it after a period of
inactivity?

Jim.