[AccessD] Alpha Anywhere 2.0 Developer Edition

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 11:33:27 CDT 2014

Not quite ready to deploy, but soon. I'm working as a volunteer for Olivia
Chow's mayoral campaign also my MPP Peter Tabuns, on the anticipation that
Ontario will have a provincial election (if the NDP fails to support the
Liberal budget, due for presentation soon. But I do hope to deploy the
canvassing software within a week or two. The volunteer-management software
is currently being tested in-house in the non-profit I wrote it for, and
should be out of testing/fixing by the end of May. I'll let you know.

Arthur

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Arthur:
>
> Do you have anything on line right now?