[AccessD] Ribbon

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Apr 29 23:42:16 CDT 2014

You misunderstand.  It's the developer that loads the ribbon that is appropriate to the
Form/Report when building the system.

 I just tried this in an old (cicra 2000) application that I am updating.

I copied the usysRibbons table from one of the databases at Anita's link into the FE.

Closed and reopened the application with the shift key held down so that I could see the
Navigation panel.

Opened a report in Design View

Went to the report's Properties - Other - Ribbon Name.   The new custom ribbons were there
in the drop down list.  I selected one and saved the report.

Then I closed the application, opened it as normal and opened the report.  The custom
ribbon was displayed.

Magic - I am finally going to start using Custom Ribbons!

Thanks Anita.

--
Stuart