[AccessD] Most common problems/situations

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:37:19 CDT 2014

Hi Arthur,

I see you are looking specifically at  Access and not database per se. I'm
on different forums and most issues I see are related to database
design/Normalization. For me, the constantly changing user interface and
the increasing preoccupation with Web databases and the "potential demise
of the traditional desktop are concerns.

A little off your requested topic......

jack