[AccessD] New thrd: dates

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 07:58:48 CDT 2014

Love - and am deeply grateful for, Stuart, the simplicity in that answer.
And the best part were the words "I always use" - which shows this is
field tested.

As a side question, I assume you use simply now() when time stamping an
access date field on the FE or BE regardless of the location, but what
happens when performing a loop and you want to insert all records with no
possibility of time stamp variation, such that you hold a date in
A variable like

dtStamp= Now ()

Do

    Blah blah inserts record with dtStamp

Loop

Do you use any conversion functions or rely on dtStamp to be a number?