[AccessD] A2003: Connecting with GMAIL

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 02:36:57 CDT 2014

Thanks. Yes, that is what I had ended up doing. I was just curious with
GMAIL because, well, they have those primary labels (folders) and I thought
it might be an inescapable feature of the GMAIL service that any item being
sent from a GMAIL account - by any means including CDO - would cause GMAIL
to show such sent item in the Sent Items folder.

I will try this eventually.